Install Composer Download Windows installer and install it. Install Laravel Via Composer Create-Project Open a terminal (cmd) and go to the directory where you want to install. then use following command composer create-project laravel/laravel –prefer-dist If you getting an error saying: failed to clone https://github.com/php-fig/log.git, git was not found, check that it is installed and in […]
You need to add the directory you installed git to to your PATH environment variable. Right click on Computer. Click Advanced System Settings Click Environment Variables inside the Advanced Menu Under System Variables, scroll to PATH Add ;”C:\path\to\git\bin”;”C:\path\to\git\cmd” Test the git command in the command prompt to see if it worked. Git is usually located […]
- Website Testing Checklist February 29, 2012
- SMOKING CIGARETTE (Is not Makruh, rather it is Haram) February 23, 2012
- The 13 point demand of Hifazat-e-Islam April 22, 2013
- Step by step WordPress learning (Part 1) June 14, 2012
- Step by step WordPress learning (Part 2) June 25, 2012
- ফটোশপের পেন টুলের কাজ শিখে ফ্রিল্যান্সিং শুরু করুন October 4, 2020
- Australian Awards (Fully Funded) Scholarships for Developing Countries February 5, 2019
- Batabi lebu (বাতাবি লেবু ) August 6, 2018
- ডেঙ্গু ও চিকুনগুনিয়া ভাইরাস সংক্রমন সম্পর্কিত প্রয়োজনীয় তথ্য July 2, 2017
- Why You Should Donate Blood June 7, 2017
- Mr suman: Thanks a lot for educating us about chikungunya...
- admin: You can order it online by clicking "Add to cart...
- Md. Sahabul Islam: How can I get this mosquito net. Pls advice...
- WooCommerce: Order item stock reduced successfully....
- WooCommerce: Payment to be made upon delivery. Order status cha...